- Lectures: 11
- Quizzes: 3
- Duration: 40 hours
The ISO 9000 family of quality management systems standards is designed to help organizations ensure that they meet the needs of customers and other stakeholders, while meeting statutory and regulatory requirements related.
ISO 9000 deals with the fundamentals of quality management systems, including the eight management principles upon which the family of standards is based.
ISO 9000 family, as well as all related QMS’s, focuses on a continual improvement process to achieve the objectives related to the overall performance of an organization such as service delivery, production lines, administration, etc.
The Organization process of a Company which applies ISO 90001 as well as all related QMS’s principles and requirements, follows a plan – do – check – act approach (Plan-Do-Check-Act, PDCA)
The Educational programme contains an integrated programme of learning the principles and requirements of ISO 9001:2015 about Quality Management Systems (QMS) and it consists of:
- Directions and policies for the optimal design, development and implementation of a Quality Management System (QMS).
- Final exams. The completion of this educational programme will be followed by a written examination in order to receive the Quality Management Systems Lead Assessor certificate. Those trainees who do not want to participate in or fail the final exams will also receive a certificate of attendance.
GNOSTIC OBJECTIVES OF THE PROGRAMME
- Comprehend, familiarise and delve into the requirements of the standard ISO 9001:2015.
- Understand the structure of a Quality management system, its strategies and policies, as well as the requirements of maintaining documented information.
- Design and conduct assessments of a Quality management system, regarding ISO 9001:2015.
- Understand the responsibilities and authorities of the Lead Assessor/Auditor.
- Support a culture of continuing improvement and further actions after the assessment.
➢ Inspection of requirements ISO 9001:2015
- Introductory – historical elements Scope
- Performance evaluation
➢ Principles and basic concepts of quality management
- QMP 1 – Customer Focus
- QMP 2 – Leadership
- QMP 3 – Engagement of People
- QMP 4 –Process Approach
- QMP 5 – Improvement
- QMP 6 – Evidence-based Decision Making
- QMP 7 – Relationship Management
➢ Quality management system documentation
➢ Inspection: EN ISO 19011:2018 requirements.
- Key definitions and inspection principles
- Planning of inspections
- Inspector/Chief inspector/inspection team
- New Template Requirements
- Prepare Inspection
- Inspection techniques
- Inspection results