QUALITY MANAGEMENT COURSE
In our days, quality management considered as a business approach, that plays a key role in generating the reputation that can give to an organisation its competitive advantage and focuses specifically on the consistency of an organization or product.
In modern view it’s widely recognised also that, in order to keep up with the ever-changing conditions and direction of an organisation, all business activities, need to incorporate quality principles that function effectively as a system.
Additionally, considering the close links between commerce and industry, consistently offering of high quality goods and services leads to loyal customers, who can reward a company with positive recommendations that lead to new customers.
A Quality Manager or Quality Assurance Manager is deemed the competent person that aims to ensure that the product or service an organisation provides is fit for its purpose. Besides that, he is consistent, he meets both external and internal requirements, that include legal standards and customer expectations and therefore and he maximizes the potential of the people in an organisation, that is one of the most important steps towards achieving organization’s strategic goals.
A strong way to become an expert quality manager of business world is by taking the relevant educational course that Swiss Approval provides. This course helps the individual to acquire the basic principles and applications of quality management and a performance excellence approach to business activities. Thus, our course will broaden your horizons giving your studies a global outlook while enhancing your understanding of modern developments within quality.
Swiss Approval International guarantees an accredited certification, giving the attenders of the “Quality Management Course”, the appropriate passport for the international market, ensuring with accuracy and independence the knowledge about the principles, the skills and the responsibilities that refer to a Quality Manager.
Participants will acquire basic knowledge and skills regarding the following major issues:
- Identify and explain the basic concepts in Quality Management (QM)
- Identify and explain specific tools and techniques for quality improvement
- Understand current practices in customer and market requirement definition
- Understand how quality benefits employees, the organization, and customers
- Identify current trends and benchmark organizations related to quality management
- Identify business improvement opportunities within the organisation
- List the key steps in the control of quality
- Explain the process of planning for quality
- Obtain excellent organisational and follow-up skills
- Learn how to make useful links to arrive at insightful plans and solutions
- Understand the importance of communicate with personnel at all levels, internally and externally to the Company, in relation to Quality matters
- Be able to plan the financial and budget control strategies
- Gain a continuous improvement view
- Acquire knowledge about people management
- Acquire knowledge about quality costs
- Learn how to undertaking internal quality audits
- Become familiar with implementing improvements to production processes that lead to overall increases in product quality
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE
Quality management is applicable to all organizations, regardless of size, which are involved in any aspect of the food chain (produce, manufacture, handle, or supply food or feed). Especially, this training program is suitable for anyone who is responsible for implementing and integrating quality management practices into their organizations.
- Beginners and intermediate professionals who want to create an organizational culture
- Management consultants
- Chief officers, directors, and heads of departments
- Quality managers
- General managers
- Senior management team members
- Anyone involved in the auditing, maintaining or supervising of an ISO 9001:2015 QMS
The final exams are closed-book. Everything covered in class, the lecture slides, the required readings, the assignments, or additional handouts may be tested. Additional details on the exam will be provided prior to the exam date. Successful attendees will also receive a Swiss Approval Training Certificate of Attendance.